Connecting to Eduroam
To connect your Apple Mac to eduroam:
- Download the Apple OS Eduroam installer
- Run the installer
- When prompted, provide your username followed by @pembrokeshire.ac.uk and your password
- Click wireless icon in the taskbar and select eduroam
- Click Connect
You will connect to eduroam and can browse the web.
To connect to eduroam follow the steps below.
- Your Mac should automatically detect eduroam and any other available networks, and prompt you for your username and password.
- Once supplied, you should be connected to the eduroam Wireless Network.