Connecting your Windows 7 PC to eduroam
The wireless network at UK universities & colleges is called eduroam. To connect to eduroam you will need to provide your username and password. However, when typing in your username add the text @pembrokeshire.ac.uk – this will allow you to connect at Pembrokeshire College but if you visit another university or college your PC will automatically connect to eduroam there too!
Connecting to Eduroam
To connect your Windows 7 computer to eduroam:
- Download the Windows 7 Eduroam installer
- Run the installer
- When prompted, provide your username followed by @pembrokeshire.ac.uk and your password
- Click wireless icon in the taskbar and select eduroam
- Click Connect
You will connect to eduroam and can browse the web.
To connect to eduroam follow the steps below.
- Click the Wireless icon in the System Tray.
- Select ‘eduroam’.
- Click the ‘Connect’ button; you will be prompted to enter your Username and Password.
- Enter your Username@pembrokeshire.ac.uk and Password and click ‘OK’.
- Click ‘Connect’.
You should now be connected to the eduroam wireless network.